Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wednesday in the Word - The Finale

God and I have been wrestling about the Wednesday in the Word weekly posts.  I love being able to keep my sisters updated on our the insight we are finding in our bible study but I am not sure this  is the right place or the right format to do it.  As a part of my God-Sized Dream I want my blog to be a place to encourage others that are hurting, to uplift some with a laugh here and there and maybe teach a little along the way.  Wednesday in the Word post have been strictly teaching which is great but seem to come across better in the classroom setting.  So I have made the decision to suspend this series.  I will still post on Wednesday and many will stem from all that God is teaching me but it will be in a more anecdotal form.  Thank you all for understanding.


No comments:

Post a Comment