Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Taking One Step at a Time {God-Sized Dream}


Holley's God-sized dream challenge for this week is, The most dangerous word for a God-sized dream is “someday.” How can you start implementing your God-sized dream {even in a small way} right where you are? You’ve just opened up some space in your life and you’ll need a proactive plan or that space will get claimed by something other than your God-sized dream–guaranteed. 


I normally write my God-Sized dream post on Monday's to be linked up on Tuesday with all my fellow dreamers but this week's challenge stumped me.  My dream is to speak/teach God's word to 5 or 5000 the number does not matter to me.  So you would assume the next step would be some type of speaking event but God has yet to open that door for me.  So I continue to trust in His timing.  As I explained in last weeks post, I have been allowing God to mold me and remake my dream.  I am not sure what my next step is so I chose not to move but instead to
just simply, "Be still and know He is God." Psalms 46:10.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I think it is wonderful that you want to speak or teach and I'm sure God will find just the perfect place and audience to do so in His time. Waiting can be a killer can't it? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waiting is killing me but I know it is what He is telling me to do right now.

      Delete
  2. I like the idea that the guest poster discussed in using wait time as preparation time. Sometimes the preparation can be knowing God more deeply, intimately, actively.
    Blessing on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that idea too so I have spend some time reworking a couple of messages I had written and to try to prepare a marketing {for lack of a better term} plan.

      Delete
  3. And sometimes He moves deepest in the still...blessings to you as you wait, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does seem to really be move deeply to change some things in me during this time. Mainly He is developing great relationships for me both online and in real life. Blessing to you as well.

      Delete
  4. This one was a tough one for me too, though it shouldn't have been bc there are many things that distract me and keep me from diligently seeking what I should. I guess for me, it was being honest about those things. Can't wait to see how God is going to work things out for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is doing great things in all of us fellow God-sized dreamers and I am blessed to be a part of it along with you.

      Delete
  5. Psalm 46:10 is a beautiful verse. I pray He opens doors wide for you!

    ReplyDelete